In accordance with the data protection regulations in force, by browsing this website, as well as by contacting us by any other means of communication offered by this website owned by REVOLUTIONARY SCHOOL, we inform you that you become a user of the REVOLUTIONARY SCHOOL processing system. Therefore, we inform you that your personal data will be collected and included in the processing system of our ownership.
Next, REVOLUTIONARY SCHOOL, with the aim of providing complete, clear, transparent and accessible information to the user and owner of the data, informs the following:
This website is owned by REVOLUTIONARY SCHOOL, S.L., with NIF B67345447, with registered office at c / Vilafranca, no 7, 08024 Barcelona, and registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, volume 46718; folio 159; page 528703.
REVOLUTIONARY SCHOOL, as Data Controller, will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To provide a solution and/or response to the requests you make through the contact forms or any other channel we make available to you.
2. Manage their participation and/or incorporation into the TERRA educational project.
3. For marketing purposes. We inform you that, when you have given your consent through the form available on the website, REVOLUTIONARY SCHOOL may use your data to send electronic communications with information that may be of interest to you regarding the TERRA conscious school project. In case you wish to stop receiving commercial, promotional or informative communications from us, we inform you that you can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email indicating BAJA to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the link provided in the email itself. Also, if you give your consent, we may process your data for the purpose of segmenting the market in order to execute commercial actions in a manner more in line and consistent with the specific interests of each group of interested parties, so that you can receive commercial communications more tailored to your interests.
In addition, your data may also be processed for:
• Improve our website, personalizing the experience.
• Measure the use of our website.
• Carry out a control to prevent fraud or misuse of our website.
• Give an effective response to an official requirement of a public or judicial authority or any other purpose imposed by law.
The processing of your data may be based on: (i) compliance with our legal obligations, (ii) the safeguarding of our legitimate interests (to continue to ensure that we carry out a legal, reliable and sustainable business, to meet the requirements and queries of users that have been sent through this website, providing them with the requested information , and to monitor and improve the performance of our website) or in (iii) the consent of the interested owner of the personal data.
The personal data provided by the user and included in the treatment system will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and the interested party does not request the deletion of their data from said system. Therefore, the data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which they have been collected.
Thus, your data will be kept for the following periods, according to the different purposes of the treatment:
To provide a solution and response to the requests you make through the contact form or other channel that we make available to you. We will process your data for as long as it is necessary to meet your request.
To manage your participation and/or incorporation into the TERRA educational project. We will process your data for as long as it is necessary to manage your possible incorporation.
For marketing purposes. We will process your data until you unsubscribe or revoke your consent.
Nevertheless, your data may be kept beyond said periods, if so established by legal provisions or public authorities.
The data that we request in the different forms on our website are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose of managing and processing the request that you have made and, where appropriate, being able to send you information about our services. In no case are you obliged to provide them. The data that must be completed is specified in the form itself, and your refusal to provide them will imply that we will not be able to manage your request.
The personal data that we collect through this website comes from the owner of the data, consists of merely identifying data and is necessary to interact with the user and interested party, who undertakes to provide true, updated information that does not contain errors. Likewise, the interested party undertakes to communicate to REVOLUTIONARY SCHOOL, as soon as possible, all the modifications and rectifications that may occur in their personal data, by contacting the following email address:
The information may also be received by third parties through cookies and other technologies, which help us to correct or supplement our records, to improve the quality of the services we provide to you, and to prevent and detect fraud.
The data that will be obtained by accessing our website are the following:
• Identification data that you provide us based on the forms and other means of contact made available to you.
• Information about your browser and device.
• Data and statistics relating to your use of our website.
• Other information that you provide to us when using our website or enabled emails.
Our website includes functionality to allow the exchange of information between the user and REVOLUTIONARY SCHOOL, S.L. through Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube. These social networks may collect and use data relating to your use of our website.
On the other hand, any personal data that you provide on said social networks may be collected and used by other members of that social network, such interactions being governed by the data protection policies of the companies that provide that service.
RECIPIENTS WITHIN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
RECIPIENTS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
The personal data included in our treatment system will not be subject to international transfers, that is, they will not be communicated to recipients outside the EEA.
If, in the future, the services of providers located outside the EEA are needed, in order to fully comply with our contractual obligations, we undertake to inform you of said change in the circumstances of the treatment. Similarly, we will ensure that these providers comply with current data protection requirements, as well as that appropriate measures are taken to fully protect your data before, during and after the transfer.
Finally, we indicate that, in no case, your data will be transferred to third parties for their commercial use.
REVOLUTIONARY SCHOOL, informs you that, before the treatment of your previously detailed personal data, you, as the interested party and owner of the data, may exercise the following rights:
• Right to request information about treatment.
• Right to request access to your personal data.
• Right to request its rectification.
• Right to request the limitation of treatment.
• Right to oppose the treatment.
• Right to revoke the consent given at any time.
• Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions.
• Right to the portability of your data.
• Right to delete your data.
To exercise the above rights, the request may be made through the following email address: [●], or by postal mail to the following address:
REVOLUTIONARY SCHOOL, S.L. (REF. DATA PROTECTION)
c/ Aribau, no191, 1o 2a, 08021, Barcelona.
Likewise, we inform you that, in the event that you consider your rights regarding the protection of your personal data violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of such rights, you may file a claim with the competent Control Authority. (in the case of Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency -AEPD-).
REVOLUTIONARY SCHOOL takes the necessary and reasonable measures to guarantee the protection of your personal data, with the aim of avoiding any security breach or unauthorized access. However, since it is impossible to affirm the absolute security of a system, we recommend that you periodically review your devices, as well as take personal security measures to protect your browsing on the Internet.